Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Critical Care help is needed in Joplin MO
We are currently working with Mercy Hospital Joplin , and they are seeking coverage ASAP. The mission statement of Mercy is an inspiring reminder of their calling. It also unites and directs activities across our entire health and human services ministry. They are pioneering a new model of care. They will relentlessly pursue their goal to get health care right. Everywhere and every way that Mercy serves, they will deliver a transformative health experience. They want to provide you with an excellent Mercy experience, which begins with the highest quality health care delivered by an experienced team of medical professionals who also happen to be your friends and neighbors. They believe excellent care should never be far from home. That’s why they provide a 58-bed, acute-care, general medical/surgical facility that is fully accredited by the Joint Commission.
Vision & Values
• Dignity. They cherish each person as created in the image of God.
• Excellence. They give only the best for those entrusted to their care.
• Justice. They pledge to be in right relationship with one another with a particular concern for people who are economically poor.
• Service. They seek out and put the needs of others first.
• Stewardship. They wisely use their talents and resources to strengthen Mercy as a ministry of the Church.
Please let me know if you are interested in being sent over for consideration after reviewing the details listed below.
Mercy Hospital Joplin
(2) Critical Care
• Seeking coverage starting October 1
• Must have ACLS, ATLS, BLS, PALS
• Pulmonology clinic attached to hospital for easy access to testing & consults
• Clinic has 13 fully equipped exam rooms
• 36 bed ICU, 24 bed medical ICU and 12 bed CVICU
• 12 bed step-down unit
• Support from Mercy's virtual care center (e-ICU, e-Acute, and Tele Neuro/Stroke)
Plano, Texas, United States