As a Critical Care physician within USACS, you'll be part of a team unique in today's industry. USACS provides physicians with ownership, unparalleled benefits and the opportunity to practice within a values-based model emphasizing quality, long-term wealth building and a culture of shared ownership. USACS physicians enjoy the security and resources of a large, national group without sacrificing the advantages typically found in local groups.Critical Care
- Average daily encounters: 8
- 30-bed ICU
- 8 hour shifts in house and then pager call for the remainder of the shift.
- ICU manages vent patients and all procedures are required
- HM physicians cover codes while ICU physician is on call
- ICU covers codes while in house and HM covers rapid response
- Paragon EMR System
- 434-bed General Medical and Surgical Hospital
- On Call Services: FM, IM, ICU, peds ICU, OBGYN, Surgery, Ortho, Neurosurgery, GI, Cardiology, Ophthalmology, Vascular Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, ENT, Neurology.
Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center is located in the heart of Hollywood. A sprawling area full of restaurants, museums, art galleries, and of course the Hollywood walk of fame. The hospital is about a 30-minute drive from downtown LA, a 45-minute to an hour drive from LAX, and a 25-minute drive to the Burbank airport which is easy to arrive and depart from.
There are plenty of hotels to choose from near the hospital. The hospital serves the multicultural community with top notch medical care. The hospital is located on the corner of Vermont Avenue and Fountain Avenue in Hollywood, California.Benefits:
• Equity for all full-time physicians
• Industry-leading, company funded 401k
• Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
• Outstanding Professional development programs
• Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
• Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
• Pioneering Paid Military Leave
• Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
• The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
• Location flexibility and stability of a national group