This job is archived
You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You've come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you’ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- 20 Bed Med/Surg ICU
- Average Daily Census – 8 per physician per day
- 12 hour day shifts, 12 hour night shifts
- Closed ICU
- 24 hours of intensivist coverage
- The new Martin Luther King, Jr. Community Hospital (MLKCH) serves 1.35 million residents from all over South Los Angeles.
- General acute care
- Emergency department
- Critical care unit
- Labor and delivery
- Radiology imaging services
- General, Orthopedic & Vascular surgery
- Additional hospital-based services that are most-needed in the community.
- On-call services include: General surgery, Neurology, Gynecology, Orthopedics (including spine), Pulmonary, and Reconstructive surgery.
- Cerner EMR System
MLK, Jr. Community Hospital is located in the medically underserved Second District of the County of Los Angeles. Los Angeles offers a multitude of cultural and entertainment options. Choose from the Hollywood Bowl, Greek Theater, Huntington Library or Getty Museum. The hospital is located just 10 miles from Downtown, LAX airport and several beaches.Benefits
- Equity for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading, company funded 401k
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Outstanding Professional development programs
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Groundbreaking Paid Parental Leave
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- The best medical malpractice including tail coverage
- Location Flexibility and stability of a national group