- 8K annual patient encounters
- 401 hospital beds
- 44 ICU beds (30 general ICU beds and 14 Cardiovascular)
- 12-hour shifts
- 7 on/ 7 off block schedule
- One physician rounding during the day (7 a.m. - 7 p.m.); One physician in-house at night (7 p.m. - 7 a.m.)
- ACNP in the ICU for extra support (7 a.m. - 7 p.m.)
- EMR: Cerner
AdventHealth Ocala is part of AdventHealth a faith-based system of more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers providing wholistic care to the residents in the state of Florida. AdventHealth Ocala is a 401-bed hospital offering a wide range of services including bariatric and weight care, cancer, diabetes, intensive care and much more. AdventHealth Ocala is located just 45 minutes south of Gainesville and 1 hour north of Orlando.
Ocala is a small town in Central Florida. Offering plenty of opportunities for recreation from annual events, a drive in theater to great neighborhoods and schools, this beautiful small-town is a great place to live. Ocala is located under 15 minutes from Silver Springs – the largest artesian spring formation in the world - and is 45 minutes from Gainesville and 1 hour from Orlando.
We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.