- Intensive Care Unit is seeking a Intensivist to join the Southwest Minnesota practice.
- Day and night coverage with a mix of some 24-hour shifts
- Flexibility to accommodate time off and CME
This Critical Care - Intensivist opportunity is perfectly suited for the physician who desires an extraordinary opportunity to build your career narrative by working for one of the country's leading Hospitals and a name synonymous with excellence; The Mayo Clinics.
For the select talent who knows their hard work and talent warrant leading compensation, upwards of $75K more than working in the close by Minneapolis or St. Paul markets.
Enjoy a tremendous low cost of living with median home price of $162,831 and a 5-bedroom/3 bath premier home lists for $274,00, paving the way for substantial investing, saving and building for the financial future.
This opportunity is ideal for the doctor who will appreciate this warm college town (Mankato University) and inviting community of 40,411 people located along a large bend of the Minnesota River at its confluence with the Blue Earth River.
Partner with the nations best hospital (U.S. News & World Report 2017-2018), ranked #1 in more specialties than any other care provider. Practicing at this clinic provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. You can thrive in an environment that supports innovation and has a wealth of resources available to you including an integrated EMR and collaboration with top specialists to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.Closest Major City
- 67 miles to Minneapolis, MN
- 70 miles to Saint Paul, MN
- 223 miles to Omaha, NE
- 240 miles to Madison, WI
Colleges and Universities
- Minnesota State University-Mankato
- Bethany Lutheran College
- Gustavus Adolphus College (12 miles)
- South Central College (3 miles)
- More than 900 acres of quality park and recreation areas provide plenty to do including hiking, frisbee golf, basketball, swimming and more.
- Kiwanis Recreation Area features trails, two dog park areas, a canoe/kayak area, an archery range, restrooms and a picnic shelter open for use throughout the year.
- River Hills Mall is the shopping center of choice for Southern Minnesota. Youll find more than 80 stores featuring the newest apparel, accessories and home goods. The eight-screen theater, a turn-of-the-century carousel, the diverse food court and the childrens play area make this the ideal family-friendly destination in the area.
- Vintage Mall Antiques has many unique antiques you should check out.