This north FL health system has joined ICC (Intensive Care Consortium) Healthcare, to change the way critical care medicine is practiced. Our patient-focused, evidence-based solutions improve quality, efficiency and outcomes in the lives of the critically ill patients we serve. We are looking for BC/BE Critical Care trained physicians to join us in our mission to make a difference in the care of every patient every day.
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more.
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring.
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling.
• Occurrence based malpractice insurance.
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections.
• PRN, part-time, fulltime, locum tenens and travel opportunities.
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities.
• 24 hour Physician coverage of 20 Med/Surg CC beds and 6 CVCC beds.
• 12 hour shifts: 7 am – 7 pm/1 MD 7 pm – 7 am.
• 15 shifts per month in 3-5 day blocks; day and night shifts.
• Full time, Part Time, PSA, PRN and Locums opportunities available.
• ACGME accredited IM residency program with teaching opportunities.
• Open ICU model with mandatory intensivist consult
The Regional Medical Center is part of the local Health System, a 2-facility health system with 360 beds. Facilities have been consistently growing over the course of the last 5 years, having invested $136 M in capital improvements through 2016. Facility has another $110 M in construction underway to include expansion of ER, OR, and IP Bed Capacity at both facilities. The system is a high functioning Level II Trauma Center, and is the only trauma center in Marion, Hernando and Citrus counties. The facility also leads a growing GME program in partnership with UCF.
Ocala is a remarkable town for raising a family and includes one of Florida’s top elementary schools. Marion County, with Ocala at its heart, boasts of winding community pathways that are canopied with oak trees and dangling trellises of Spanish Moss, Silver Springs - Nature's Theme Park, the Ocala National Forest, the rolling green fields of horse farms, historic districts, outstanding golf courses, friendly communities, crystal-clear rivers, and fresh-water springs. Also, the subtropical climate makes Marion County a vacation destination year-round. Marion County has a population of approximately 316,000 and is conveniently located one hour from the east and west coasts of Florida and one hour from Orlando.
For more information, contact [Register to View]