Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Primary Care Physicians Needed - 16k/mo - Pennsylvania (Multiple Locations)!!!!
1. Southern-Central Pennsylvania (20 mins outside of Williamsburg, PA)
2. Western Pennsylvania (near Somerset, PA)
· Specialty: Internal Medicine/Family Medicine/Urgent
· Requirements: PA license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
· Schedule: Mon-Fri (8a-5p)
· Duration: full-time, on-going
·Compensation: up to $16,000/month
·Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!!
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at [Register to View]
or email Ryan at: [Register to View]
for more information regarding this opportunity.
To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.
One of our largest clients manages most of the correctional medicine programs for numerous facilities across the East Coast. As of now, there is an immediate need for a three Physicians to provide full-time coverage from Monday to Friday; 8am-5pm. There are no calls, no weekends, or nights. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded by other PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants. The patients are low-to-medium security inmates.
Full service locum tenens agency and physician permanent search firm.