This job is archived
About Corizon Health
Correctional healthcare is not just a job. It’s a calling.
By choosing a career with Corizon Health, you are choosing the opportunity to truly make a difference in the health, well-being, and future of the patients you serve. We take pride in being a pioneer provider of correctional healthcare. As a Corizon Health professional, you have access to the resources and support to enhance your skills, build a solid foundation to reach your career potential, and contribute to the care and well-being of an underserved population. There is no greater calling. Join Corizon Health today and be part of our legacy of innovation and clinical expertise.
Below is a list of your responsibilities as a Physician - OB-GYN with Corizon Health at Pocatello Women's Correctional Center located in Pocatello, Idaho:
- Diagnoses, monitors and exams female patients during pregnancy.
- Supervises and assists women in labor, monitoring the condition of the fetus and using knowledge of drugs and pain management.
- Provides educational and other related services for female patients.
- Provides direct prenatal and postpartum care as well as gynecological care to female patients
- Offers support and advice following events such as miscarriages, termination, stillbirth, neonatal abnormality and neonatal death.
- Maintains high quality record keeping and documentation at all times.
- Ensures strict confidentiality of patient records.
- Acts as a resource for other medical staff.
- Follows established facility policies, procedures, and objectives, continuous quality improvement objectives, and safety, environmental, and/or infection control standards.
- May be required to work on-call.
- Any other duties which may be required.
Corizon Benefits (only applicable for full-time positions)
Corizon Health offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, a generous PTO plan, 401k with matching funds, tuition assistance, continuing education reimbursement, and more!
Experience & Requirements
- Board Certified or Eligible in OB/GYN.
- Prefer at least three (3) years of directly related experience.
- Holds a current license to practice in the State of contract.
A background check, security clearance and drug screening are required for this role.
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status. EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Job Locations US-ID-Pocatello
Category Physician & Physician Leadership
Position Type Regular Part-time
Shift / Schedule Variable
Location ID 06343