- Location: Central New Jersey (20 mins west of Bridgewater, NJ)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine / Family Medicine / Urgent Care / Primary Care
- Requirements: NJ license, Active DEA, Active CDS, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- MUST see patients ages 16+
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
One of our largest clients manages all of the state correctional medicine programs for the facilities across New Jersey. As of now, there is an immediate need for a Physician to provide coverage from Monday to Friday; 8am-5pm at their juvenile detention center. There are no calls, no weekends, or nights. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.