- Location: Central Arkansas (25 mins south of Little Rock, AR)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine/Family Medicine/Urgent Care/Emergency Medicine
- Requirements: AR license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: part-time (20 hrs per week)
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Compensation: up to $8,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
One of our largest clients manages most of the correctional medicine programs for numerous facilities across the Mid-West. As of now, there is an immediate need for a Physician to provide part-time coverage. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded by other PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International at [Register to View] ext. 807 or email Ryan at: [Register to View] for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.