- Location: Central Jersey (greater Elizabeth, NJ area)
- Specialty: Internal Medicine/Family Medicine/Urgent Care/Emergency Medicine
- Requirements: NJ license, Active DEA, Active CDS, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: 2-3 days per week; coverage will be provided at 2 sites
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Compensation: up to $9,600/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
One of our largest clients manages all of the state correctional medicine programs for the facilities across New Jersey. As of now, there is an immediate need for a Physician to provide part-time coverage at 2 facilities near Elizabeth, New Jersey. There are no calls, no weekends, or nights. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.