- Location: North Carolina (30 mins north of Raleigh, NC)
- Specialty: Family Medicine / Internal Medicine / Urgent Care / Emergency Medicine
- Requirements: Active NC license, Active DEA, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: part-time; 12-hrs per week **(two 6-hr shifts per week)**
- Duration: ongoing locum tenens (month-to-month)
- Compensation: up to $4,800/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
One of our largest clients manages most of the correctional medicine programs for numerous facilities across the East Coast. As of now, there is an immediate need for Physicians to provide part-time coverage for 12-hrs per week. There are no calls, no weekends, or nights. Essentially, you’ll be providing care inside of a clinic office that is located inside of a Correctional Facility surrounded by other PA’s, NP’s, and Medical Assistants. The patients are low-to-medium security inmates.
Please contact Ryan Lukas from Medical Search International or email Ryan for more information regarding this opportunity. To be considered, please provide an updated CV with contact information so we can discuss further. Please note that your CV will NOT be sent to any clients without your explicit consent.