Experience & Requirements
- Fully licensed to practice medicine in the state of MD.
- Current DEA (Drug Enforcement Agency) registration
- Must be Board-certified in primary care specialty (family practice, internal medicine, surgery) required
- Current CPR (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation) certification
YesCareBenefits for you: Opportunities for growth and advancement, Paid time off, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Tuition assistance, 401(K) with company match, CME allowance, Mal practice paid
Background check, security clearance, and drug screening required.
Under supervision of the Site Medical Director, YesCare Physicians are an integral part of the medical team. Physicians are expected to take a leading role in delivery of healthcare services to our patients as well as responsibility for the supervision of the Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners.
- Visits the infirmary daily and documents encounters in patient's Medical Record as assigned. Ensures Medical Record documentation is in SOAP format, problem oriented and corresponds to the therapeutic order. Ensures all documentation is timed, legible and signed. Ensures all verbal or telephone orders are countersigned within seventy-two (72) hours.
- Adheres to approved formulary for therapeutic regimens before utilizing non-formulary procedure. Documents pertinent observations and logical conclusions to validate need for non-formulary medication on non-formulary request form for Medical Director's approval when non-formulary medication is ordered.
- Utilizes available in-house resource personnel for treatment or resolution of identified problems before utilizing off-site referral. Provides emergency treatment on-site and responds appropriately in urgent or emergency situations.
- Demonstrates proper technique for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and related drug therapy.
- Serves as a resource to other professional or non-professional personnel providing instructions as needed.
- On call every third week
About YesCare Health
Correctional healthcare is not just a job, it’s a calling!!!
As the correctional healthcare pioneer and leader for 40 years,YesCareprovides client partners with high quality healthcare and reentry services that will improve the health and safety of our patients, break the cycle of recidivism and better the communities where we live and work.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO plan
- 401k with matching funds
- Employee Discount and Rewards Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses – Refer a friend and get paid!
- Advancement Opportunities
- Competitive Wages
- Performance Incentive
YesCareleads the industry by providing comprehensive healthcare and reentry services that improve the communities where we live and work.
YesCareembraces a recovery model of care. This means identifying and treating underlying conditions to support healthier and safer living while incarcerated and a better quality of life in our communities. In partnership with our clients, we deliver
- Safety. We put safety first through preparation and prevention.
- Motivation. We are driven by the desire to improve outcomes.
- Accountability. We set high standards and hold our people to them.
- Respect. We embrace our differences as we work toward common goals.
- Teamwork. We achieve more together.
- Evaluation. We use data to constantly monitor results.
- Readjustment. We refine our practices to consistently achieve better outcomes.
Apply today at: Careers.yescarecorp.com
Join Our Talent Community
Job Locations US-MD-Jessup
Category Physician & Physician Leadership
Position Type Regular Full-time
Shift / Schedule Weekday Day
Location ID 91213