Medical Group is looking for a full time BE/BC Cardiac Electrophysiologist to join its team.
- 15 physicians: 4 non interventional, invasive, 2 EPs (one is leaving to be with family in TN after working for BHC for 15 years), all the rest are Interventional
- 5 locations on our campuses
- 3 years to partnership, possibly 2 years, buy in with 18 months to pay in
- $12K moving expense, $3K CME + 5 days
- 15 days of PTO + holidays + 8 days during the week of Christmas or the week after
- 401K after 1 year + profit sharing to get the maximum contribution
- Medical and dental at no cost for an individual or family
- Practice established 28 years ago
- 3 - 4 rooms in clinic
- Own MA and RN, shared Device Tech, Device MA, NP
- Procedures 3 days per week
- Physician leaving say 30 patients per day in clinic 2 days per week
- EMR Nextgen in office, Cerner in hospital
- Procedures in-office: Echo, Vascular Ultrasound, Stress test, PET, CT, Event monitor, Holter monitor, ABI
- Medicare 35%, Blue Cross 35%, Medicaid yes
- Work mostly at East, visit 5 satellites once per month
- Clinic days see 30 patients
- Person at hospital handles all patient in hospital and all procedures
- Primary call with non-interventionists 1:6 weekdays
- Weekend call 1:7-8, 2 people on call during the weekend
- All share holidays equally
- A lot of support: another EP and 2 new EPs
- Referral base large and well-established
- Ready-made practice
About the Hospital
- 409 beds – all private rooms
- State-of-the art Cancer Center
- Women’s & Children’s Services
- Orthopedics/Sports Center
- Neuro Spine Center
- Alabama’s Leader in Robotic Surgery
- Why Birmingham? Our wonderful climate, tree-blanketed and hilly terrain, and the wonderful hospitality of our people make Birmingham an ideal place to live.
- Outstanding public and private schools, colleges and universities, including a world class medical research university at the University of Alabama at Birmingham (UAB).
- Birmingham is home to the Birmingham Civil Rights District National Monument, a progressive business climate that fosters growth, a revitalized downtown where people go to work, live and play, and an unparalleled food and art scene that has grabbed the attention of visitors and publications across the world.
- Highest concentration of health care jobs in any of the top 50 MSAs in the country.
- With one of the lowest costs of living of any major metro in the Southeast and more green space per capita than any other city of our size, Birmingham is one of America’s best-kept secrets
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC217344 and email address to [Register to View] .
Search all of our provider opportunities here: [Register to View] />