Regional Medical Center has an immediate need for an interventional cardiologist!
- Base Salary + wRVU Production; Commencement Bonus
- Interventional Cardiology Opportunity with 1:4 Shared Call
- Turn-Key Opportunity with Built in, Growing Referral Base and a Strong Hospital Partner
- Robust Benefits Package with 27 Paid Vacation Days per Year, Paid Malpractice, Paid Relocation and CME Allowance and 5 Additional CME Days
- Innovative, Non-profit Healthcare System Consisting of a 268-bed Medical Center, 18 Area Primary Care and Specialty Clinics and a Regional Accountable Care Organization with Another Facility
- 2 Cath Labs and a Hybrid OR!
- A regional population base of more than 250,000 within 55 miles of Mountain Home with a Large and Growing Retirement Population
Medical Center is a nonprofit hospital that has been serving residents of North Central Arkansas and South Central Missouri for more than 55 years. Our 268-bed short-term acute care facility offers a wide range of services and specialties to meet the needs of the communities we serve. With more than 180 primary care and specialist physicians and mid-level providers on the medical staff and approximately 1,700 employees, BRMC is the region's leader in quality healthcare.
- Unlimited Recreational Activities: Ozark Lakes & River Country: Buffalo National River, Fly-fishing/Trout Capital of The U.S., Area Caves, Canopy Tours, and Lakefront Resorts;
- Easy Access to One of the Fastest Growing Areas in the US, Area Commuter Airport and Two Regional Airports within 2 Hours, Mountain and Fishing Resort Destinations; Regional Hot Air Balloon Race and Festival
- Excellent Public and Private Schools; Large Public Library, Area College with 1,900 Students Yearly and 50+ Majors
- Population Growth of 34.21% Since 2000; Annual Job Growth of 3%; Cost of Living is 16.90% Below National Average
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC215454 and email address to [Register to View] for general inquiry.