Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
- Eligible for an unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Cardiology
- Comfortable being a collaborating provider for Advance Practice Clinician(s)
- Seven years of experience of medical practice in designated department/specialty
- Must be willing to practice in a clinic and hospital setting
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Intermountain Healthcare, based in Salt Lake City, Utah, is an integrated health system with clinics, physician groups, hospitals, and telehealth services across the Intermountain West, primarily Utah, southern Nevada, and southern Idaho. The Nevada medical group is a for-profit entity of Intermountain Healthcare that practices coordinate care model, which provides healthcare to over...