Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A thriving cardiology group in Palm Springs, California is seeking a board certified and fellowship trained advanced imaging cardiologist to join their growing team. This well-known cardiologist practice is the largest single specialty cardiology group in the Coachella Valley and is supported by one of the largest health systems in Southern California.
Cardiac CT and MRI imaging ability is preferred.
* Busiest practice in the the area.
* Well-funded program with state of the art technology.
* Lower call volume - emphasis on work-life balance.
* Lucrative base salary with unlimited productivity potential.
* Located just two hours from San Diego and Los Angeles, enjoy a sunshine-drenched desert landscape, expansive mountain backdrop, and year-round warm weather in this vibrant and culturally rich city.
* Find comfort in a cost of living that is 13% lower than the California average, and a housing market that is more affordable compared to surrounding areas according to [Register to View]
* Additionally, [Register to View]
gave Palm Springs an A+ in amenities; find no shortage of local restaurants, outdoor recreation, expansive golf courses, music festivals, and readily available activities for all.
Please contact Olivia Georgia for more information and further consideration:
Work: [Register to View]
Text: [Register to View]
Email: [Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...