Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
CompHealth is currently assisting a Missouri medical facility with their search for another cardiologist to share a great call schedule with the other cardiologist. This opportunity offers lucrative sign-on bonus and there is excellent student loan forgiveness in place. This is a great opportunity to become part of an expanding cardiology department with busy medical facility in a growing community. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm and the incoming physician will see an average of 20 to 24 patients per day in the office.
This is a fantastic clinic with all the necessary cardiology equipment required to help provide the best healthcare are in place. Receive a 2-year salary guarantee with an MGMA median base salary plus bonuses, relocation assistance, medical benefits, vacation tine, CME time and stipend, retirement plan options, and malpractice insurance.
For more details, please forward your CV to [Register to View]
and follow up with a call/text to Austyn at [Register to View]
. Upon inquiry, please refer to job number #2674477.
- This position offers some of the most competitive income in the mid-west
- Become a shareholder in a short period of time
- Be part of an expanding cardiology department with a great call schedule
- Busy medical facility with a built in referral base in a growing community
- Have the peace of mind that this lucrative opportunity provides
- Monday through Friday work schedule with a great work-life balance
- Excellent support staff to help the physician do their job perfectly well
- Fantastic opportunity with a very comfortable salary and incentives
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...