Riverside Medical Center is a 318-bed level 2 trauma hospital located less than one hour south of Chicago. Our collegial cardiology team has consistently won a variety of awards over the years, and we're hoping to add another individual who values the same clinical excellence that they do.
- The Riverside Medical Group is recruiting an experienced Cardiologist with expertise in Heart Failure. The ideal candidate will be a Cardiologist who is BE/BC in Heart Failure or have concentrated training and experience in heart failure management. This physician will serve as the lead clinical in development of various heart failure initiatives to optimize care delivery, maintain a low length of stay, and decrease readmission rates.
- Riverside's Heart & Vascular Institute is comprised of eleven board-certified cardiologists and six advanced practice providers. This team is focused on providing high quality, comprehensive cardiac care from preventative health maintenance to cutting edge diagnostic and treatment services.
Candidate Can Expect
- Financially stable hospital
- Growth opportunities
- Opportunity to work with Cardiology fellows
- Administrative support and collaboration
- Large primary care referral base
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- Riverside Medical Center offers clinical excellence, superior quality and safety. The Riverside Medical Group is composed of 170 providers and have a “voice” in how their practice is run. With consistent leadership, financial stability and a continued growth strategy in place, Riverside Medical Center has earned national recognition. Candidates can expect to find at Riverside advanced detection and diagnostic tools, brand new cardiac catheterization labs, dedicated heart and vascular operating suites, a nationally certified Chest Pain Center and an Award-winning Heart Failure Clinic.
- Nestled about an hour south of Chicago, Kankakee County is home to farmers markets, festivals and family fun. And for city dwellers looking to experience nature’s splendor, there is no need to journey any further. Meander through miles of hiking and biking trails, float down a river or drive through the countryside – all before capping the night off with a craft beer over a good meal or sip the latest world-class wines at the local wine bars. Go to [Register to View] to learn more.
Additional Perks Include
- Less than one hour from two major international airports, Midway and O’Hare
- Lower cost of living in Kankakee County of the south suburbs of Chicago
- Educational opportunities
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]