Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Heart Failure Cardiology Opportunity - Cooperstown, NY (Resort Village, Adirondack Mountains)
Bassett Healthcare Network, a rural academic health system in central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking a BC/BE Heart Failure Cardiologist to join an expanding department of combined cardiology and cardiac surgery, including 2 Cardiac Surgeons, 9 Cardiologists and 15 Advanced Practice Clinicians. This is a new program which includes the opportunity to work with the University of Rochester Advanced Heart Failure Team.
The Bassett Heart Care Institute provides the latest advances in heart care for the people in our region. From prevention and detection to surgery and rehabilitation, Bassett provides a complete range of cardiovascular services. Through a combination of state-of-the-art technologies and treatments, hospitals and health centers across central New York, and an outstanding team of specialists and professionals, the Bassett Healthcare Network provides first-class heart care.
Pertinent Highlights Include:
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
- Multi-Specialty Group, Closed Medical Staff, 500+ practitioners
- State-of-the-art facilities are available, including Phillips flat panel catheterization laboratories, a Phillips 64-detector CT scanner, cardiac MRI, and a full spectrum of programs in non-invasive cardiology, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, and cardiac surgery
- Outpatient, Inpatient and Regional Patient Care
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, transition stipend and paid malpractice insurance
- Dedicated to teaching medical students and surgical and medical residents, with academic appointment with Columbia University and/or University of Rochester
- Forbes’ 2018 America's Best Mid-Size Employers
Enjoy an outstanding quality of life in this lakeside resort town located south of the Adirondack Mountains and north of the Catskills. The combination of a modern practice within a growing academic and research oriented healthcare system, coupled with excellent schools and multiple outdoor recreational, cultural and artistic activities, makes this a unique opportunity.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...