Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
NORTH KANSAS CITY, MO (Quick drive to City, Airport Access) - General Cardiology Opportunity
Mosaic Life Care is committed to the prevention, detection and treatment of heart and vascular disease. By combining the latest technology with the expertise of 8 highly trained cardiologists and 2 APPs, Mosaic Life Care provides the most sophisticated cardiac care available today. Our cardiac practice offers a comprehensive approach to cardiac care that includes a cardiac rehab unit, two cath lab suites, one EP suite, and one hybrid OR room along with onsite cardiac testing.
• Organized, friendly, and energetic atmosphere
• Comfortable 1:4 call rotation <<<
• A mixture of 50% outpatient and 50% inpatient responsibilities
• Chest Pain accredited and STEMI Level II designated hospital
• Very busy practice, will walk into an established patient schedule
• System wide Cerner EMR
• Highly Competitive Base salary plus bonus opportunity <<<
• Starting Bonus <<<
• Student loan assistance
• Malpractice insurance
• Family medical and dental insurance
• Life and disability insurance
• Six weeks' time off
• Professional dues and CME reimbursement
• 401(k) plan
• Relocation assistance
• Onsite concierge services
• And many more benefits!
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Lake Ozark, Missouri, United States
Permanent Placement Resources (PPR) is one of the nation's premier physician recruitment agencies. Specializing in full-time placement only, PPR offers a result-driven business model that is effective, fully contingent and free of any upfront charges.PPR represents opportunities in nearly all specialties and in a wide variety of practice settings. Partnered with premier health systems and individu...