- Full Time and Permanent (no locums).
- Seeking BE/BC Heart Failure Physician.
- Ideal Candidate would either be a Cardiologist who is BE/BC in Heart Failure or have concentrated training/experience in a Heart Failure Clinic.
- Experience in the management of heart transplant and mechanical circulatory support in patients is required.
- Hospital is certified with the DNV for Destination Therapy Left Ventricular Assist Device therapy.
- Candidate will serve as a member of the Left Ventricular Assist Device program and work in various heart failure initiatives to optimize care delivery, maintain low length of stay and decrease readmission rates.
- Hospital is Virginias #1 Hear Hospital by HealthGrades.
- High volume of cardiovascular cases and record of positive patient outcomes.
- Financial Package: Competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
Community: As the capital of Virginia, there is plenty to see and do in Richmond. With Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, Maymont, and Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden, there are plenty of ways for resident to enjoy the beauty of Richmond. Additionally, the area is known for great schools, tasty food, and a family friendly environment.
For more information, please contact Molly Krus at [Register to View] or call 1-[Register to View] . JO- 1911-34382