- Seeking BC/BE Cardiologist
- General Cardiologist and Heart Failure Interest opportunities available
- Join staff including 8 general cardiologists, 2 electro-physiologists, 4 interventional cardiologist and 3 cardiothoracic surgeons was well as 8 advanced practice providers.
- On-call is split evenly among the general cardiologists with some general call taken by electro-physiologists
- Enjoy a busy revolving schedule covering hospital/consult service, clinic, and echo/nuclear/CT/PET labs and reading
- Hospital service is supported by advanced practice providers. Internal Medicine resident assignments to hospital service.
- Outreach Opportunities available
Cardiologists in this community often earn up to $50,000+ more per year compared to similar positions Located In Minneapolis, Denver and Chicago.
Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 10-15% Less In This Community compared to Minneapolis Provides You With Significant Buying Power With The Opportunity To build your dream home, pay off school loans, and Retire Early.
With Average Home Pricing Settled At $223,135 And Where A Desirable 3276 Square Ft. 5 Bedroom/3 Bath Home Sold For $360,000, Building A Quality Of Life With Substantial Savings Is Easy.
This attractive metro area is a diverse, family-oriented community of 216,000 people that offers high quality of life and low cost of living.
Outstanding schools, a vibrant business community, a thriving downtown district, cultural activities, and a wide variety of sports and recreation are just a few of the many reasons people love to call the Fargo area home.
Join one of the largest, not-for-profit health care systems in the nation with 44 hospitals
and nearly 300 clinics in nine states and nine countries serving the Upper Midwest with nearly 1,400 physicians in 81 specialty areas.
Closest Major City
- Winnipeg, Canada, 208 miles
- Minneapolis, MN, 212 miles
- Saint Paul, MN, 220 miles
- North Dakota State University-Main Campus (Full-time enrollment: 12,680; Located in Fargo, ND)
- Rasmussen College-North Dakota (FT enrollment: 879; Located in Fargo, ND)
- Josef's School of Hair Design Inc-Fargo Downtown (FT enrollment: 135; Located in Fargo, ND)
- Minnesota State University-Moorhead (about 3 miles; Moorhead, MN; Full-time enrollment: 6,096)
- Concordia College at Moorhead (about 3 miles; Moorhead, MN; FT enrollment: 2,767)
- North Dakota State College of Science (about 43 miles; Wahpeton, ND; FT enrollment: 2,318)
- Great sightseeing at the Fargo-Moorhead Convention & Visitors Bureau's Visitors Center,
- Solomon G. Comstock Historic House,
- Rogar Maris Museum,
- Children's Museum at Yunker Farm, and Plains Art Museum.
- There is a mix of unique local establishments and national retailers in Fargo.
- The Crafters Mall has more than 250 display areas featuring crafts from around the country.
- The Fargo Antique Mall has tons of antiques, books, and collectibles. West Acres Shopping mall has more than 120 stores and restaurants