This job is archived
- Analyze and treat disorders and diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- Diagnose patients through the examination of diagnostic images and electrocardiograph recordings.
- Early prevention screenings for heart disease.
- Cardiac and vascular disease early prevention detection screening.
- Metabolic and Peripheral vascular disease testing.
- Pacemaker and Defibrillator monitoring.
- Echocardiography and Stress Echocardiography testing.
- Educate patient and caregivers on preventive health measures and habits.
- Prescribe medications and formulate ongoing treatment and disease management plans.
- Document patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
- Attend medical staff educational programs and meetings.
- MD degree or foreign equivalent
- 1-3+ years of relevant experience post residency
- BE/BC in Cardiology Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology or Echocardiography
- Valid NYS medical license
- Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) registration or be eligible for registration
- Medicare/Medicaid Enrollment or be eligible to enroll
- Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification strongly preferred