**Cardiology opening in Idaho**
* Located in ***Lewiston, ID*** - Kennewick, WA 148m
* Full-time, permanent position
* Seeking a BC/BE Cardiologist to establish practice.
* Opportunity to provide outreach services to nearby communities as practice grows
* Opportunity to build a successful practice quickly, due to strong community need
* Excellent recruitment package including base salary plus incentives, relocation, sign-on bonus, medical education debt repayment assistance, and a stipend while you finish training
Please inquire for more information!
Situated at the confluence of the Snake and Clearwater rivers, the Lewis-Clark Valley is scenic and inviting. Lewiston, Idaho is a moderately sized community of 57,000. We are geographically close to six ski resorts, numerous rivers, lakes and reservoirs, amazing camping, boating and more!
Lewiston, Idaho was just listed as one of the most affordable cities in the US. The area is rich in history, waterways, and outdoor activities. Enjoy four distinct seasons and abundant access to great outdoor living- all at the lowest elevation in Idaho. Golf over 325 days per year without delay; enjoy World Class whitewater rafting, hiking, fishing and hunting. The L/C Valley is family-friendly with low crime, great schools, and a broad range of historic to newly developed neighborhoods. Higher education opportunities are abundant: Lewis-Clark State College, Walla Walla Community College, University of Idaho and Washington State University are no further away than 35 minutes.