Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Cardiology opening in Ohio
Located in Marietta OH
2 hours to Columbus & Cleveland OH
Full time, permanent job
Health System is seeking a qualified BE/BC Cardiologist candidate to join our team. The Department of Cardiology at Health System includes four hospital employed providers, an EP lab, an MRI lab, dedicated special care unit, state of the art cath labs, and a full range of complementary and supportive services.
Marietta is located in scenic Southeast Ohio. We service a population base of over 300,000. This family-friendly region offers the perfect work-life balance of suburban and rural settings with easy accessibility to international airports and larger metropolitan areas like Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh.
The area offers an array of outdoor activities including hiking, biking, boating, hunting/fishing, skiing, and sporting events. Marietta is great place to raise a family and offers excellent schooling including Marietta College, and excellent liberal arts school located in the heart of the town.
- Highly competitive 2-year guaranteed base salary plus incentive bonus
- Signing bonus
- Educational Loan Repayment
- Business Expense Account.
- Paid time off (PTO): 6 weeks (30 business days).
- Malpractice and tail coverage.
- Retirement: 403(b).
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision benefit package.
- Annual CME funds - $5,000.