**Non-Invasive Cardiology opening in Tennessee**
* Located in Cleveland, TN - Chattanooga 30m
* Full-Time, permanent position
* Service area 200,000+
* Non-Invasive Cardiologist needed in the foothills of the Tennessee Mountains
* Employed opportunity to join a single-specialty practice.
* Join three interventional cardiologists, one general cardiologist, and 3 mid-levels
* 3-5 years experience is preferred but new grads are welcome
* Anticipated Start Date: late 2018 or early/mid 2019
* Cath lab has new equipment (as of June 2016)
* ED call is 1 in 4 / Currently Practice Call is 1:4 (shared with 3 mid-levels).
* NO STATE INCOME TAX
The hospital will be offering a competitive recruitment package which may include:
* MGMA competitive salary with productivity incentives
* Full employee benefits
* Commencement bonus
* Possible stipend for the remainder of training
* Student Loan Repayment assistance
* Marketing, Relocation, CME and more!
A 351-bed, two campus, full service, regional medical center providing outstanding healthcare to the City of Cleveland, Bradley County and surrounding communities. Services include cardiology, general and vascular surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Spine Surgery, Occupational Medicine, Neurology, Imaging, Urology, Wound Care, Sleep Lab, digestive care, senior services, behavioral health, women's services, emergency and pediatric care.