Cardiology opening in WA
Located in Kennewick, WA
Seeking a Board Eligible or Board Certified Cardiologist to join a busy and growing practice.
This employment opportunity includes:
- Established general cardiology outpatient practice
- Inpatient and emergency department consultation
- Diagnostic procedures
- Stress tests, TEE, nuclear studies, Echo reads
- Device placement of pacemakers
- Interaction with residents and medical students
- Call schedule: 1:3
- Nationally competitive salary
- Competitive benefits package
- Productivity incentive opportunities
- Annual CME allowance and compensation
- Sign-on bonus, loan forgiveness potential, and relocation assistance.
The Tri-Cities is located at the confluence of the Columbia, Snake, and Yakima Rivers in southeastern Washington with more than 160 wineries within a one-hour drive. Comprised of three cities, the area is home to two universities offering graduate and undergraduate degrees, a Department of Energy national laboratory, and a highly-educated and skilled workforce.
With a population of 200,000, Tri-Citians enjoy more than 300 sunny days a year and seemingly endless recreational possibilities on the many rivers and scenic mountains, vast golf courses, and more. And, for those wanting to get out of town, major west coast metropolitan areas including Seattle, Spokane, Portland, Salt Lake City, Denver, and San Francisco are an easy drive or flight away.