**Cardiology opening in Wisconsin lake town**
* Located in ***Appleton, WI*** - just north of Lake Winnebago!
* Also, just 30 miles from Green Bay and 107 miles from Milwaukee
* Service area of 74,000+ people
* Full-time, permanent opening
* Hospital-employed position
* Healthcare network is looking to build a World Class Cardiology team
* Seeking 7 Non-Invasive Cardiologists, 4 Interventional Cardiologsts, 2 EP Cardiologists, and 1 Cardiovascular Surgeon
* EPIC EMR utilized throughout the system
* Competitive salary and quality bonus potential!
* Generous Signing Bonus
* Health, Dental, Vision
* Long Term & Short Term Disability
* Life Insurance
* Malpractice & WI Compensation Fund
* Licensing and Board Fee reimbursement
* 403b and 457b Retirement Plans
* Legal Plan Option
Comprehensive Cardiovascular program consisting of:
* **Non-Invasive Imaging**
* Stress (Nuclear/Echo)
* Vascular Ultrasound
* Cardiac CT/TAVR
* **Interventional Cardiology**
* Diagnostic and PCI
* Balloon Aortic Angioplasty
* Chronic Total Occlusion
* Peripheral Vascular Intervention
* Alation (SVT, AFLT, AFIB, VT)
* EP Study
* Tilt Table
* **Cardiothoracic Surgery**
* Off Pump CABG
* Aortic Surgery
* Valve Repair/Replace
* Maze/Mini Maze
* Thoracic Surgery
* Structural Heart Clinic/TAVR
* **Vascular Medicine**
* **Rehabilitation and wellness**
The Fox Valley of Wisconsin includes Appleton, Neenah, and Menasha, and is comprised of a total of 18 unique communities positioned along the scenic Fox River and Lake Winnebago. This area offers the charm, safety, and convenience of small town life, with the diversity and vitality of a metropolitan area.
The Fox Valley is the proud home of notable school systems, colleges, and is known across Wisconsin as THE place for shopping. Downtown Appleton, the Fox River Mall and many other retail destinations are a draw for shoppers from all over Wisconsin and beyond. In addition, the region features vibrant cultural venues, a year-round calendar of exciting events, one-of-a-kind museums and fantastic outdoor recreation.
The Fox Valley is a community where live music, art, and creativity thrive. There are many events throughout the year to partake in, such as Mile of Music, Octoberfest, night markets, marathons, Art on the Town, summer concerts, outdoor movies, parades, weekly Farmer's Market events, and more.
Appleton International Airport located in Appleton, and Austin Straubel Airport in Green Bay offer modern facilities and convenient access to all the Midwest hubs. A few additional airport hubs in the region are Central Wisconsin Airport in Mosinee, General Mitchell International Airport in Milwaukee, and Dane County Regional Airport in Madison.