- 90 % Cardiology Electrophysiology
- Join a diverse 19 physician group that is growing and has a major presence in the northeastern part of South Carolina.
- 90% EP Cardiology, no call 2 days in clinic 3 days procedure schedule.
- Busy group with large amount of referrals.
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Cardiology Salaries In Charlotte, NC. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 4 beds 3 baths 2,477 sqft You won't find many of these on the market, preinspected 4BR/2.5BA waterfront home located on 1.28 acres with a pool! Inside features cathedral ceilings, corian counters, & sun room overlooking the pool & pond. Outside, you'll find a fenced yard including dog pen, sprinklers w/ well, and the wooded lot next to the house for extra privacy. HVAC is one year old, and comes with 1 year home warranty! This home can be yours for $249,900.
The Community. Sumter is a city in and the county seat of Sumter County, South Carolina, United States. Known as the Sumter Metropolitan Statistical Area, the namesake county adjoins Clarendon and Lee to form the core of Sumter-Lee-Clarendon tri-county area of South Carolina, an area that includes the three counties in the east central Piedmont.
The Employer. A 50 bed hospital with over 150 medical specialties represented and a growing campus with a new ED and ICU being built. The clinic days are split between the main Seacoast facility and Carolina Forest which is a large family community in the area. This clinic is brand new- state of the art and conveniently located.Closest Major City
- 95 miles to Charlotte, NC
- 152 miles to Greensboro, NC
- 161 miles to Raleigh, NC
- 165 miles to Durham, NC
- 232 miles to Atlanta, GA
- Central Carolina Technical College (Full-time enrollment: 3,108)
- Morris College (FT enrollment: 944; Location: 100 West College Street; Private, not-for-profit; Website: www.morris.edu)
- University of South Carolina-Sumter (FT enrollment: 695; Location: 200 Miller Rd; Public; Website: [Register to View]
- Orangeburg Calhoun Technical College (about 38 miles; Orangeburg, SC; Full-time enrollment: 2,113)
- Sumter County Recreation Department
- Mayesville Pool
- Palmetto Park
- Patriot Park
- Magnolia Mall
- Factory Outlets
- Flirt Boutique
- Thieves Market