This job is archived
Title: Interventional Cardiologist
Location: New York City, NY
Occupational Category: Physicians
Description: Hiring an Interventional Cardiologist for a growing cardiovascular practice in the heart of Manhattan. Seeking to hire an Interventional Cardiologist with peripheral angiography experience. Join a team dedicated to providing compassionate patient care while offering patients access to the latest treatment options in cardiovascular health. The location offers two office-based surgical suites to perform peripheral angiogram and intervention. Cardiac Cath will be performed at a nearby top teaching hospital.
- Perform peripheral angiography
- Angioplasty with or without stent placement
- Fixing certain congenital heart defects
- Replacing or repairing damaged heart valves
- Balloon valvuloplasty
- Blocking off parts of your heart to help prevent blood clots
- Alcohol septal ablation
- Full time
- New York State Medical License.
- Must have completed Interventional Cardiology Fellowship
- Must have completed Internal Medicine Residency