This hospital-employed position offers a generous compensation package with excellent income potential. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, 5 weeks of PTO, 5 days of CME time with a stipend, 457(b) deferred compensation plan, 403(b) tax shelter, pension plan, and occurrence malpractice coverage.
The numerous amenities of Lake Erie encompass miles of beautiful beaches and offer the perfect setting for boating, water skiing, windsurfing, sailing, and fishing. There is an abundance of public and private golf courses, Alpine and Nordic skiing, hiking, fly-fishing, and close proximity to the philharmonic orchestras, ballet/dance companies, civic centers, fitness facilities, and professional baseball, football, and ice hockey. The Fredonia School District is considered to be one of the best in Western New York.
- Nuclear, echocardiography, and vascular certified programs
- Services include stress, echo, and 3DE
- Private office and diagnostic center located near the hospital
- Advanced imaging skills are preferred, but not required
- Full suite of cardiology procedures offered
- Salary plus RVU production for excellent income potential
- Benefits include malpractice insurance, 25 PTO days, CME, medical/dental coverage, and more
- Fredonia is near the renowned Chautauqua Institute, a major cultural center for the arts and music
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Ranges shown should be used as an estimate and are affected by many factors including the critical need of the position, your overall experience and qualifications, and other considerations. Please reach out to your consultant for more information.