**EP Cardiology Opening: Hartford, CT**
*Join a national leader in cardiovascular disease prevention, treatment and research*
- Full-time, permanent
- Seeking a Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiologist who is fellowship trained and board certified or eligible for certification in clinical cardiac electrophysiology, with experience in ablation (AF, SVT, VT/PVCs), device implantation, device management and consultative EP in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
- Group supports your development and wellbeing through the respected Physician Leadership Development Institute and the groundbreaking Office of Provider Wellness
- Would work in 3 bi-plane labs with both ESI Velocity and CARTO 3 installed in all labs. Also with Rhythmia and Acutus mapping systems.
- Interest and experience in lead extraction is beneficial but not absolutely required
- A track record in electrophysiology research published in peer-reviewed journals with an interest in continued research (with possible protected research time) is highly desirable
- Opportunity to work with other electrophysiologists in a growing division
- Interest in education of cardiology fellows
*Health Group is putting more life back in the practice of medicine, putting you in touch with more experts throughout the leading integrated system in Connecticut and promoting wellness initiatives that support more work-life balance.*
**About the Group**
- Physician-managed, multi-specialty group affiliated with Connecticuts largest integrated health care system.
- With this partnership, you will be part of a larger network with more than 600 providers who have built an excellent reputation with patients, medical practitioners, and the community for best-in class service, as well as dedication to healing
- Health Group features seven acute care hospitals, including one of the highest-volume surgical hospitals in New England and the charter member of the Memorial Sloan Kettering Alliance.