**General Cardiologist with Structural Imaging Experience needed in Hartford, CT**
**About the Job:**
- Full time, employed
- BC/BC Cardiology
- Academic Faculty position
- Skills needed: Echo Interpretation, performing TEE, and structural experience including procedural guidance for mitral and aortic procedures
- Participate in inpatient Rounding and Fellow Education
- Encouraged interest in nuclear cardiology, MRI, and CT
- Physician-let group
- Instant volume and large referral network
- Excellent health, dental, vision and retirement benefits
**About the Group:**
With over 30,000 healthcare employees supporting the biggest network in New England, this group takes pride in every moment involved in health care. With a broad network including seven acute care hospitals including one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,600 providers.
This means more options to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. This group is more than providers they are teachers, researchers, leaders and, most of all, caregivers.