Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Cardiology opportunity in Medford, OR**
~ Located 20 miles from Ashland, OR
~ J1 Eligible, H1 Eligible
- Full-time, permanent
- Single-Specialty Group
- Partnership Track
- General or Invasive
- Private practice group with 18 board certified cardiologists and 2 nurse practitioners providing care in Medford and Grants Pass, Oregon.
- Cardiologists work closely with 3 board certified cardiothoracic surgeons.
- Offer a weekly cardiology conference and have successful regional STEMI and TAVR programs.
- Group provides coverage to nearby medical center, which is a state-of-the-art 378 bed regional referral center serving the patients of Southern Oregon and Northern California.
- The medical center has been named one of the nations Top 15 Health Systems for the past 6 years by Watson Health.
- One year salary guarantee and partnership eligibility after one year of service.
- Signing bonus, relocation assistance and CME allowance.
- Health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits.
- 4 weeks of vacation time per year and 1 week of paid time off for CME.
- Call is shared with the other partners on an equal and rotating basis.
**About the Group**
- Cardiology group has been one of the top performing medical practices nationally for three years in a row per Medical Group Management Association (MGMA).
- Medical center earned the designation STEMI Receiving Center from the American Heart Associations Mission Lifeline and received a Get with the Guidelines Platinum Award.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Summit Recruiting Group is committed to being the premier provider of high quality physician placement services in the healthcare industry. We are dedicated to having a highly motivated and skilled team of professionals who perform the highest level of quality work each and every day. By setting these high standards for our organization, and by drawing from all available know...