**Non-Invasive Cardiology job opening in Pensacola, FL**
Located on Florida's Gulf Coast
- Opening for non-invasive/diagnostic cardiologist
- Seeking a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to work with the areas only
- Hospital to receive prominent Straight A rating for hospital safety from the Leapfrog Group.
- Full-time, permanent position
- Inpatient/Outpatient position
- All board eligible and certified non-invasive/diagnostic cardiologist encouraged to apply
- New, modern medical offices and hospital
- Fully integrated office space on located on the hospital's campus
- Invasive non-interventional feel free to apply as well
- Employed opportunity
- Competitive compensation
- Great comprehensive and flexible benefits program
- PTO and CME time / allowance
- Occurrence-based malpractice
- Strong support system
- Trusted Community Hospital
- Provides full service medical and surgical acute care
- 515 licensed beds
- 2 Free Standing Emergency Service locations, in addition to Main ER
- Northwest Floridas first Accredited Chest Pain Center and Breast Imaging Center of Excellence
- First in the State of Florida to earned Atrial Fibrillation with Electrophysiology Services Accreditation
- Advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Evolving Graduate Medical Education Program
- Hospital offers state-of-the-art exercise and nuclear stress testing, echocardiography, vascular ultrasound, holter monitoring, cardiac event monitoring as well as cardiology consultation and treatment.
- Proudly, the hospital is the only area system accredited by the American College of Cardiology for Atrial Fibrillation and Chest Pain.
- Supported by a large primary care community the premier employed primary care physicians serving patients in Pensacola and surrounding communities.
- Practice offers a Pacer Clinic and Coumadin Lab
- Hospital is a teaching facility serving as core sites for several area medical schools along with launching GME Programs in various specialties starting in 2021
The Pensacola Bay Area offers the best of both worlds: 52 miles of sun-drenched, sugar white beaches alongside a historic town rich with culture and Southern hospitality. Pensacola offers 450 years of history, innovative coastal cuisine, art and culture, unique shopping and many festivals throughout the year, celebrating everything from music and food to art and Mardi Gras. Boasting a thriving arts community, the Pensacola Bay Area is home to the big five, including ballet, opera, symphony, theatre and an accredited museum of visual arts. Pensacola also boasts a rich military heritage with Naval Air Station Pensacola, the world-famous Blue Angels and the National Naval Aviation Museum, one of the worlds largest air and space museums. From miles of sugar white beaches to historic districts and cultural events, from tranquil, emerald water to trendy nightlife, Pensacola has something for everyone.