**General Cardiology opening in Moultrie, GA**
**Medical Center seeking BE/BC Cardiologist to join its team.**
- Hospital employed position
- 100% of your profits as a production bonus
- Earn in the 75th percentile - 90th percentile
- Call of 1:4
- Vacation time of 4 weeks, plus 1 week for CME
- Negotiable sign-on bonus offered
- Hospital currently has 3 Cardiologists on staff, including 1 Non-Invasive and 2 Invasive
- There is no CT Surgery backup
- Located in Moultrie, which is 64 miles north of Tallahassee, Florida
**About the Group:**
- The way the group works hospital-owned physician practices is to treat them as if the MD is the owner. The group negotiates a salary based upon MGMA figures, which is paid to the physician monthly. At the end of the year, the physician receives 100% of the profits of the practice as he would if he/she owned the practice. Physicians also receive full benefits including paid malpractice, benefits package, relocation, CME allowance, paid time off.
- If you are a resident who wants to make an early commitment, the group will pay you a monthly stipend to help with expenses through the duration of training.
- Medical center is a quality institution. The Joint Commission has named it a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures, it is the first Georgia hospital to be placed on the Hepatitis B Birth Dose Honor Roll by the Immunization Action Coalition, it has received Trustee Honor Roll designation from the Georgia Hospital Association, it is listed on the Hospital Engagement Networks Elite Circle for patient safety, and the Leapfrog Group, an independent industry watchdog, has named this group a Top Hospital twice in recent years and given it an A rating for the last eleven consecutive surveys based on quality of care and patient safety.
**About Moultrie, GA:**
Moultrie, Georgia is a place where family, church and community are central to ones lifestyle. In addition to excellent public schools, our children participate in nationally-ranked gymnastics and world-class diving. Our local football team is rebuilding after two consecutive years as the reigning State Champion, and it was previously ranked first in the nation. Our arts center, country club and YMCA have much to offer to adults and children alike in arts classes, performance opportunities, fitness and sports.