**Cardiology opening: Saginaw, MI**
Located 40m to Flint and 63m to Midland
- Full-time, permanent
- Non-invasive Cardiologist
- Join a 10-physician cardiology practice that is part of the largest multi-specialty hospital-integrated physician group consisting of 200 employed physicians.
- H1b visa candidates eligible
- 650-bed acute care hospital and level II Trauma Center located in Saginaw Michigan, the Heart of the Great Lakes Bay Region.
- Saginaw County is home to a four-season recreational area with a vast system of water ways and woodlands that support an active life style.
- The 6th largest hospital in MI and the largest in the region.
- Board certified or board eligible - Expertise in all non-invasive cardiac testing, stress echos, TEE
- EMR - EPIC (both inpatient and outpatient)
- Malpractice is provided including tail coverage
- Excellent salary and benefit package including medical, dental, vision, and generous paid time off program
- Practice big city medicine while enjoying a quality of life second to none!
- Heart Center represents the finest level of comprehensive heart care available in the region.
- Encompassing the full spectrum of cardiology from the Chest Pain Center, where patients are observed and evaluated for heart disease, through diagnostic and treatment procedures, to a regional Cardiac Rehabilitation and Wellness program, Heart Center provides a seamless continuum of services.
- Outpatient services are centrally located on the second floor of the building, providing patients convenient access to all of the fine outpatient heart care services that have made Group a nationally recognized leader in the field.
- Essentially an entire "heart hospital" within the larger HealthCare campus, this facility is home to world-class technology and breakthrough research.
**About the Community**
- The Great Lakes Bay Region is located in the heart of Michigan, comprised of Saginaw, Bay, Midland and Isabella counties.
- An abundance of water and other natural resources in the region make it the perfect place for people and businesses to come together.
- Whether its our thriving arts and entertainment venues, waterfront recreation for the whole family, diverse dining locations with unique flavors, or shopping opportunities from one-of-a-kind boutiques to outlet malls, the Great Lakes Bay Region is a perfect destination to visit or even call home.