**Cardiology opportunity in Rapid City, SD**
Invasive/Non-Invasive mix or Heart Failure
Located in Southwest South Dakota
Service area: 428,000
*Rapid City ranked #1 Emerging Housing Market by Wall Street Journal/Realtor.com* April 26th, 2022*
- Full-time, permanent position
- H1B Sponsorship Available
- Seeking an Invasive/Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join progressive practice in Rapid City.
- Join the areas largest group of cardiovascular specialists.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong interest in diagnostic testing and the desire to work in very busy clinical setting.
- Offices are fully equipped for stress testing, Holter monitoring and ICD/pacer evaluation.
- Training in echocardiography, vascular imaging, cardiac CT and nuclear imaging preferred.
**With a team of board certified physicians, skilled support staff and excellent facilities, the practice offers a full spectrum of cardiovascular care:**
- Diagnostic services
- Cardiovascular research
- Nationally accredited lab
- 2 cardiac & vascular surgical suites
- 2 cath labs
- 2 EP labs
- A hybrid suite with state of the art imaging and equipment
- Competitive compensation
- Retention bonus
- Starting bonus
- Competitive 2-year salary guarantee
- Quarterly productivity bonus
- CME, relocation, & moving stipend
- Health, dental, life, vision, disability
- Company funded retirement plan
The only healthcare system within a 300-mile radius providing services to a population of 428,000. It is comprised of five hospitals, 24-clinics and employs nearly 5,000 physicians and caregivers. These positions are located in Rapid City, South Dakota. With a population of 75,000, this is a safe, family friendly, four-season community located in the foothills of the beautiful Black Hills. The area boasts a myriad of outdoor activities including hiking, camping, boating, fishing and hunting. Rapid City Regional Airport offers nonstop flights to several major cities. These are excellent opportunities to enjoy both a high quality medical practice and a satisfying lifestyle. We invite you to join us in the beautiful Black Hills of western South Dakota.