Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Non-Invasive Cardiology opening in Peoria, IL**
- 2 hours to Chicago
*Highly skilled group of Cardiologists seeks an experienced General Cardiologist to practice Non-Invasive Cardiology in the Central Illinois Region.*
**About the Job:**
- An established cardiology practice that consists of a Heart Failure Specialist, Electrophysiology, Interventional, Invasive and Non-Invasive specialists
- A flexible, collaborative, and highly talented group that works together as a team and takes a multidisciplinary approach to patient care.
- Large, loyal group of employed referring Primary Care providers
- Monitoring and EKGs at all of eight local Cardiovascular clinics and three hospitals
- Nuclear stress tests at all three hospitals
- Each Physician has an RN and MOA, with opportunity and goal to add an APP as an extender
- Echo reading available at many of our outlying facilities
- Valve clinic and TAVR program
- First in the region to perform the TCAR procedure and establish a CTO program
- Medical Director currently involved in 12 Cardiology research studies
- Assessment, diagnosis and treatment of cardiac disease states in both an inpatient and outpatient setting
- Inpatient management at 3 Hospital campuses and outpatient Clinic responsibilities at eight clinic sites in the Central Illinois Region.
- Call schedule requirement: 1 in 7 rotating weeknight call in the Hospital; weekend call is 7am Friday to 7am Monday on a 1 in 7 rotation
- Average of 20 patients/day in the hospital
- Collaborate with the Hospitalist team, other specialists and cardiology colleagues for a multidisciplinary approach to patient care
- Provide the best outcome for every patient every time
- Support and practice UnityPoint Health FOCUS values
- MD or DO
- Fellowship trained, Board Certified Cardiologist
- Hold an unrestricted license to practice medicine and surgery in the State of Illinois (or eligible to
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work as a team member to improve the health of the people and communities we serve
- Salary Guarantee with Sign on bonus
- Move to production with verified generous income potential
- Medical and Prescription Drug benefits plus Dental, Vision, Life, Long/Short Term Disability, and 401k with match & 457b retirement savings benefits.
- Paid time off: 4 weeks/year 1 &2, 6 weeks/year after 2 years
- H-1B and Permanent Residency immigration support
- Malpractice insurance and Tail Coverage
- $7500 CME fund each year plus 10 days CME time in addition to PTO
- Our benefits package includes a free third-party service for loan restructuring and consolidation to save our Providers money each month on an income-driven repayment plan
that qualifies for PSLF.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Summit Recruiting Group is committed to being the premier provider of high quality physician placement services in the healthcare industry. We are dedicated to having a highly motivated and skilled team of professionals who perform the highest level of quality work each and every day. By setting these high standards for our organization, and by drawing from all available know...