**Cardiology Opportunity in Culpeper, VA**
Located 70 miles from Washington, DC
- Community Health is hiring a Cardiologist to join their growing organization.
- Full-time, permanent
- The health system was originally formed to provide area patients with an integrated, specialized and high-quality network of care close to home.
- Academic health system that recently expanded to include new areas across Charlottesville, Culpeper and Northern Virginia.
- More than 1,000 inpatient beds, approximately 40,000 inpatient stays annually and more than 1 million outpatient encounters annually, more than 1,000 employed and independent physicians provide high-quality, comprehensive and specialized care to patients across the Commonwealth and beyond.
- 21 clinical departments, 8 basic science departments, and 6 research centers
- The system consistently attracts some of the nations most prominent researchers to develop breakthrough treatments to benefit patients around the world. Those research efforts are backed by more than $200 million in grant funding. The medical center is recognized as the No. 1 hospital in Virginia for children and adults by U.S. News & World Report, with 7 specialties rated among the top in America. More than 230 of its physicians are honored on the Best Doctors in America list.