Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Electrophysiology Cardiology Opening in Tennessee**
100% EP to service extremely busy Cardiology service line. Join one established EP. Approx 30 Cardiologists on staff for referral. Recruiting due to growth. Hospital employed.
* Jackson, Tennessee has convenient access to Memphis and Nashville
* Friendly community of more than 100,000 people
* Low cost of living NO STATE INCOME TAX
* 4000 square foot home in $350K range
* Local Attractions: Symphony Orchestra, Cultural Arts, Athletic Clubs, Country Club, Professional Sports, Camping, Hunting, Fishing, Golf
* Americas Most Livable Small City (U.S. Conference of Mayors 2013)
* Ranked 6th Best Cost of Living Metropolitan Area in the Country (August 2017 Fortune Magazine)
* 642 bed tertiary care center
* 26 ORs in Main Hospital and 10 in Ambulatory Surgery Center
* Cerner EMR
* 75 Adult ICU beds
* 100,000 plus ER visits annually
* Over 300 Physicians on Active Staff
* Serving 550,000 people in 22-county service area
* One of the top ten largest public not for profit healthcare systems in the U.S.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States