Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
A thriving physician's group on the coast of California is seeking BE/BC Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join their team. The practice would prefer someone with additional training in nuclear cardiology and advanced echocardiography.
Live and work in one of the most beautiful coastal locations you can find throughout the country. Enjoy a great quality of life right on the ocean.
Applicants can expect a competitive base salary, productivity incentives, housing assistance, and loan repayment.
* Candidates with a TEE Skillset preferred
* Cardiology Team: 8 non-invasive, 2 interventional cardiologists
and 1 EP Cardiologist
* Large On-Boarding Package at signing for Housing Assistance, Relocation, or Loan Repayment (for applicants that qualify)
* Benefits Covered: Health, Life, Vacation, CME, Long-Term Disability, and 401k (4% Match)
* The practice is located 2 hours south of San Francisco right on the Pacific Ocean
* Monterey's rich history boasts 20 world-class golf courses, the world's best aquarium, unique variety of shops and galleries and a spectacular assortment of parks and natural areas combine to provide a truly unrivaled place to live and raise a family.
* Unbeatable climate - Enjoy an incredible Mediterranean climate where average high temperatures range from 58 degrees to 69 degrees year round.
* Enjoy a slower pace of life by avoiding the California traffic and California cost of living - Housing costs 65% of what it would be in San Francisco according to Sperling's
Name: Jeff Foster
Direct: [Register to View]
Cell/Text: [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Jackson Physician Search is a leader in the permanent recruitment of physicians and advanced practice providers to hospitals and health systems across the United States. We have been recognized for our track record of results built on our clients’ trust in the talent of our team and the transparency of our process and fee structure.Partnering with us means you’ll be working with recrui...