- Call shared with two other cardiologists
Compensation. The Starting Salary Is $50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Non-Invasive Cardio Starting Salaries In Nashville & Knoxville. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And Retire Early.
The Housing Market. 4 beds 3 baths 3,154 sqft
One of the BEST VIEWS on St. GEORGE Lake! The home was recently remodeled and features an open floor plan with a stone, natural gas fireplace, spacious kitchen with stainless steel appliances and a casual dining/morning room with gorgeous lake and mountain views. There is also a formal dining room, master suite, office/2nd bedroom w/bath, deck and laundry room on the main level. The lower level features a rec room, 2 additional bedrooms and bath, and a walkout to a covered deck. This home can be yours for $495,000.
The Employer. Has served the local community since 1950. Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission, our team of more than 100 physicians and 685 employees collaborate to offer a full range of specialty services, including cardiology, intensive care, endoscopy, surgery, orthopedics, maternity services, cancer care, and advanced wound care. Our hospital also has an outpatient imaging center, same day surgery unit, cardiac and pulmonary rehab programs, a sleep disorder center, and a comprehensive breast center.
- 189 licensed beds
- 12 ICU beds
- 24 emergency beds
- 9 operating room surgery suites
- More than 100 active physicians
- 99 miles to Nashville, TN
- 149 miles to Lexington-Fayette, KY
- 156 miles to Atlanta, GA
- 164 miles to Louisville, KY
- 195 miles to Birmingham, AL
- Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Crossville (Full-time enrollment: 316; Location: 910 Miller Avenue; Public; Website: www.tcatcrossville.edu)
- Roane State Community College (about 24 miles; Harriman, TN; Full-time enrollment: 4,302)
- Tennessee Technological University (about 31 miles; Cookeville, TN; FT enrollment: 9,761)
- Pellissippi State Community College (about 49 miles; Knoxville, TN; FT enrollment: 7,271)
- Crossville's Centennial Park was originally built in 1992, with the initial phase of the park being called "Crossville Recreational Park". The park included 4 state of the art adult sized regulation softball fields with field house and concessions, 2 lighted picnic pavilions, ½ mile wood chip walking and bicycle trail, combination basketball and tennis court area, regulation sized double tennis court, 6 concrete and clay horseshoe pits, 4 sand volleyball courts and a large child play area with sand boxes.
- Rain Out Line - outdoor park
- Deer Creek Golf Course
- Riding stables, Bowling alleys and more
- Crossville Outlet Center
- Krazy Squirrel Mini Mall
- Goody's Department Store
- Burke's Outlet