Opportunity to join our client's busy cardiology practice with diagnostic and imaging center offices.
Become part of a cardiology team that provides non-invasive and invasive cardiology, interventional cardiology, and heart surgery services. Share weekly rotations with your colleagues in hospital imaging, outpatient office, inpatient rounding, and call coverage schedule.
Our client is a leader in quality cardiac care cervices and comprehensive state of the art technology including, electrophysiology services, Implantable defibrillation , AFIB ablations, including cryoablation, and protected percutaneous coronary interventions, PCI with an Impella medical device. TAVR has been offered since June 2021.
The ideal candidate will be:
- BC/BE in cardiology
- Experienced in Cardiac CT & Cardiac MRI studies, Stress Echo and nuclear studies.
- Level III certification for Radiology CT/MRI desired.
- Licensed or able to obtain medical licenses in both Pennsylvania and Ohio
- Hold current DEA registration
- Competitive Salary and bonuses based on MGMA data
Generous Benefits package
- Commencement Bonus paid upon starting
- Relocation assistance
- CME – competitive time/money allowance
- Licensure/Dues allowance
- Stipend Available for Residency/Fellowship
- Paid Malpractice
- Retirement savings options and more.
- Excellent public and private schools, colleges and universities.
1 hour to Pittsburgh International Airport