A nationally accredited STEMI center is in search of a Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join one of the most comprehensive & progressive heart care teams near Green Bay, WI. The group has a large primary care base (120+ primary care physicians providing 93% of the referrals) and is connected to 7 hospitals & 33 multispecialty clinics.
- Cutting edge offerings-Primary PCI & resuscitation, chest pain center, TAVR, Watchman & MitraClip
- Full scope non-invasive imaging - Vascular ultrasound, CT, stress testing, Echo/Nuclear, Echocardiography, Holter/Event/EKG
- Practice environment welcomes & encourages innovative thinking and fresh approaches to health care challenges
- EPIC EMR utilized throughout the system
Compensation & Benefits
- Top tier compensation plan with production & quality bonuses
- Signing Bonus
- Moving allowance
- Licensing & Board Fee reimbursement
- 403b and 457b Retirement Plans
- Legal Plan Option
This east-central Wisconsin city is home to 74,000 people (metro population-187,000) and offers its residents the charm, safety, and convenience of small-town life, with the diversity and vitality of a metropolitan area. This community is known across Wisconsin as THE place for shopping and features vibrant cultural venues, a year-round calendar of exciting events, one-of-a-kind museums, and endless outdoor recreation. Located 30 minutes southwest of Green Bay, 1.5 hours north of Milwaukee, and 3 hours north of Chicago.