- Currently seeking a BC/BE fellowship-trained cardiologist to join our team
More Money And Low Cost Of Living. Enjoy A Starting Salary Of Up To $75,000 More Than Major Metro Areas, Along With A Cost Of Living At Least 30% Lower. You Will Gain A Significant Financial Advantage For Paying Off Student Loans, Buying A Home, And Planning For Your Future.
The Housing Market. Your Earnings Will Provide Ample Room For A Great Home In An Educated Community With Outstanding Schools, Along With Wealth Accumulation And Preservation Opportunities. With A Mean Home Price Of $115,021, A Stately 5-Bedroom, 2-Bath, 3,132 Sq Ft Home With Acreage Can Be Yours For $259,900.
Have The Perfect Blend Of Work-Life Balance. You'll find this organization to support A good work/life balance at a caring, collaborative environment where leadership listens.
The community. Enjoy The Land Between the Lakes, a170,000-acre national recreation area in Western Kentucky and Tennessee located near I-24, about 90 miles north of Nashville, TN, and just south of Paducah, KY.
About Employer. This Organization Is Committed To Recruiting And Retaining The Very Best Talent And Will Provide You With Resources To Be Successful Throughout Your Career. Enjoy An Excellent Income In A Diverse Community That Values And Appreciates You.Closest Major City
- 118 miles to Nashville, TN
- 138 miles to Saint Louis, MO
- 156 miles to Memphis, TN
- 176 miles to Louisville, KY
- There are 6 colleges within 50 miles of Paducah.
- West Kentucky Community and Technical College (WKCTC), located in Paducah, is one of 16 two-year, open-admissions colleges of the Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS). It was formed by the 2003 consolidation of Paducah Community College and West Kentucky Technical College. WKCTC is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
- The Paducah Recreation Center is located at 1527 Martin Luther King Jr., Drive in the historic Fountain Avenue Neighborhood. The facility includes a gymnasium, stage, kitchen, conference room, and classrooms.
- The City of Paducah opened an 18-hole disc golf course at Stuart Nelson Park in March 2007. The Greenway Trail bisects the course. Disc golf is played like ball golf; however, flying discs and large baskets are used.
- The skatepark is a concrete park located on the west side of Noble Park behind the ball fields and next to the entrance to the Greenway Trail.
- The Clyde F. Boyles Greenway Trail extends 4.5 miles with additional phases planned. The trail is open to non-motorized traffic from dawn to dusk.
- The Farmers' Market has a variety of local, homegrown products-- including fresh fruits and vegetables, meats, eggs, and dairy products, artisan and baked goods, and good eats from local lunch vendors.
- Kentucky Oaks Mall is an enclosed super-regional shopping mall in Paducah, Kentucky, USA. Managed by Cafaro Company, the mall includes more than 90 inline stores, as well as regional radio station Rock 98.3 WJLI. Its anchor stores comprise JCPenney, Best Buy, Elder-Beerman, a Dillard's store divided into two sub-stores, and Dick's Sporting Goods.