The Villages Health (TVH) offers a revolutionary style of care that puts the patient at the center!
We are looking for a full-time Non-Invasive Cardiologist that is interested in devoting their practice to serving our wonderful patient population, located in Central, FL.
Our goal is to provide our patients with the best care possible, enabling them to live an active and healthy lifestyle. You will love this beautiful and seasonal area that is centrally located, with easy access to Orlando, Tampa and both coasts.
Practice details include:
- Well Established and Growing Physician Led Organization.
- Annual Base Salary + WRVU production incentives.
- Corporate Annual Bonus.
- Employed Position with Comprehensive Benefits Package Including Retirement with Match.
- Partnership Availability.
- Signing Bonus available, contact us for details.
- Relocation Bonus available.
- CME Time and Reimbursement.
- Generous Paid Time Off.
- 1:3 call schedule very light with rare calls or return visits to hospital due to our nocturnists and hospitalists.
- Hospital admissions are under the care of group's board-certified hospitalists who utilize our cardiologists appropriately as consultants.
- Nuclear Medicine Certification required.
- Ability to perform TEE procedures a plus.
The Villages is the nation’s fastest-growing metropolitan statistical area, now with more than 130,000 people. The Villages has been known as Florida’s Friendliest Hometown and, through our initiative, is striving to be known as America’s Healthiest Hometown.
Within the last 5 years, we have grown to over 60 physicians, 40 of whom focus on primary care. We are a growing multi-specialty group practice, patient-centered, primary-care driven, and community based. We have been committed to excellence and as a result have the highest quality in Florida as measured by HEDIS and the highest service as measured by CAHPS. TVH ranked in the top 1% of the nation’s health systems for quality measurements and as the #1 physician group in North and Central Florida.
Join us and our team of physicians who partner to be patient-centered and community-focused.
We want to welcome you to the future of quality healthcare now in
The Villages, America’s Healthiest Hometown!