Seeking BC-BE Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join one of the Largest Physician-Owned and Governed Multi-Specialty Clinics in the Midwest!
About the Position:
- Collegial physician community
- Excellent payor mix
- 6 BC Cardiologists (3 Interventionalist, 3 Non-Invasive) and 5 Nurse Practitioners
- 3 BC Cardiothoracic Surgeons
- 4 BC Vascular Surgeons
- Call 1:5
- Nocturnal Advanced Practice Provider takes first call 7 nights/week from 6pm-6am
- Office space within walking distance of large tertiary care centers
- Competitive base salary, 401(k) profit sharing retirement plan, optional health, dental, vision, long-term disability, long-term care and term life insurance, and flexible spending accounts
Why Work Here?
- Among Wellmark's 18 Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs), we are in the top three in the state in terms of Wellmark's Value Index Score (VIS), a measure of quality and outcomes
- In 2017 and 2018, achieved a perfect 100% MIPS score; in 2018, ranked as the #1 lowest beneficiary cost ACO in the country
- Provider Engagement in 96th percentile per The Advisory Board Company's 2017 Engagement Survey
Why Choose Des Moines, Iowa?
As a state, Iowa has been recognized as #1 Best State to Practice Medicine (WalletHub, 2017 & MDLinx, 2018), #1 Physicians’ Top Places to Live and Work (Physicians Thrive, 2017), and #1 Best State to Live in America (U.S. News & World Report, 2018).
Des Moines is Iowa's capital and hub for business and cultural activity with a metro population of over 645,000. Set on the Des Moines River and amongst rolling hills, Des Moines is a picturesque city with something for everyone to enjoy. Boasting short commute times, low cost of living, excellent schools, and a family-friendly environment, Des Moines offers an idyllic work-life balance. Des Moines has been named #1 Best Places to Live in the Midwest (U.S. News & World Report, 2018), #1 Best City for Young Professionals (Forbes, 2014), and #1 Best Affordable Place to Live in the U.S. (U.S. News & World Report, 2017).
How to Apply:
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC213974 & email address to [Register to View] for more details
We have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC213974