Established physician network is searching for BC/BE Non-Invasive Cardiologists to be hospital based Monday through Friday, rounding on inpatient and observation patients.
- Inpatient and outpatient responsibilities
- Includes echocardiography, transesophageal echocardiogram, and stress testing
- Call expectations 1:6
Hospital is a Level I Trauma Center and Cardiology services include open-heart surgery, structural heart procedures, cardiac and vascular stent placement, watchman device and electrophysiology studies. There is a dedicated cardiovascular ICU, along with dedicated heart and vascular medical units.
A comprehensive compensation package will be offered and may include:
- Competitive Salary
- Sign on Bonus
- Moving Expense Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Paid Medical Malpractice
- Retirement and Rich Benefit Package
Conveniently located within 90 minutes of Columbus, Cincinnati, Mason and Indianapolis. Amenities include:
- Sports - major & minor league baseball, professional football, and professional soccer
- Culturally diverse - museums, symphonies, multiple theaters, zoos
- Excellent educational systems – both public and private
- Housing – friendly neighborhoods or urban condos/apartments with walking distance to major shopping opportunities and numerous dining options
APPLY NOW or TEXT Job #EC212163 & email address to [Register to View] for more details
I have openings nationwide, so when applying please include your CV, all states of interest, and citizenship status: US Citizen, Green Card, J1, or H1 visa.
Position ID: EC212163